Taricco Gian Piero
General Italian language
- Pronunciation (phonetics);
- Grammar (morphology, syntax);
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking in the Italian language.
Italian for work and special purposes
- Italian for administration and business;
- Italian for economics and finance;
- Italian for tourism;
- Italian/English - English/Italian translation;
- Methodologies of teaching Italian as a foreign language.
Italian culture and history
- Italian Civilization (history, geography, social life);
- Culture (literature, art, music);
- Historical evolution of the Italian language.
Our teaching methodology
Our courses are organized into levels established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
of the Council of Europe and these are taught by native teachers, trained in teaching Italian as a foreign language.
MyItalian@University - The website of the Italian division at the Fakulti Bahasa dan Linguistik - Universiti Malaya